- Wash before first use, and after every use.
- If you see a stain or haze, hand wash with a mild detergent. If the haziness does not go away, apply 1⁄2 tsp baking soda to a soft, wet cloth. Gently wipe and rinse.
- Allow your Mosi Infuser to come into contact with sunscreen. It may cause discoloration.
- Don’t panic if you see condensation between the walls after placing in the dishwasher, this should fade. If there is a significant amount of moisture, there may be a crack in the seal, and discontinue use.
- Microwave or freeze.
- Use harsh abrasive pads or products on your infuser.